Catching a few lobsters...
/ Daniel’s Week 2 Project Production Journal

After meeting with my team and Fernsler, I went with JJ and did rough storyboards in pencil. Then from those rough drawings, I started an animatic using concept art we already created. I drew out a shot of an asteroid sequence we were discussing on how to do.

astroid_scene_dwf

From there I did some concept artist and photobashed a cool space thing, for the climax maybe.

space_pheonomenon_1

Also beyond story boarding I explored some volume trails in Houdini. Not sure how it could be used but it looks cool as heck.

volumetrails

Pros: We feel good about the direction of the project.

Cons: My time was not as productive as could have been.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Top